||David A. Contiguglia
VOTED BEST ATTORNEY 2012 PEOPLE'S CHOICE AWARDS
|• Real Estate
||• Residential Real Estate
||• Estate Planning
||• Elder Law
||• General Practice
||• Mortgage Lenders
Admitted: 1996, New York
Law School: Albany Law School, J.D.
• New York State Bar Association (Delegate to House of Delegates 1998–1999)
• Cayuga County Bar Association (Co-Chairman, Law Day Committee, 1996–1999)
• Member, Admissions & Grievance Committee, 1999–2001)
• New York State Attorney Grievance Committee for the Seventh Judicial District (Chair 2006-2008; Member 2002-2008).
• Cayuga Community College Foundation (Member of the Board of Directors 2007-present)
• Maurice I. Schwartz Towers, Inc. (legal counsel)
• Cayuga County Association of Realtors (association attorney); Cayuga County Youth Court, 1998-2003.
• Cayuga County Safe Schools Healthy Students Partnership, Executive Committee Member 2001-2002.
• Cayuga County Supreme Court Law Library, Trustee
• Board Member, Cayuga County Counseling Service, Inc.
• Board Member, Downtown Auburn Business Improvement District.
• Cayuga County Attorney's Office counsel on Juvenile Delinquency, 1997-2002.
Born: Auburn, New York
David Contiguglia was born in Auburn, New York. He was admitted to the bar in New York in 1996. David is a third-generation attorney in his family. His grandfather, father, and uncle have all practiced in Cayuga County.
Contact us in Auburn, New York, for more information on how general practice attorneys can handle your legal needs.
Proudly Serving: Auburn, Skaneateles, Syracuse, Weedsport, Port Byron, Moravia, and Surrounding Areas